Apartments In Peterborough
Contact Peterborough's Apartments Experts
Contact us and we'll reach out as soon as possible
Find Apartments in Peterborough!
Apartment Community in Peterborough is a luxurious and inexpensive community of apartments with magnificent amenities in a peaceful and serene setting.
Hardwood floors, carpeted bedrooms and crown moulding are just a few of the things that will bring you the feeling of being at a five-star resort. Explore any of our meticulous floor plans, created by professionals, and you will come to realize that this is the place you want to call your home.
Our luxury apartments contain:
- Large floor plans with a great deal of natural light
- Exquisite views of stunning landscape
- Gastronomic kitchens with granite counters
- Tall ceilings with crown mouldings
- Tremendous walk-in closets
- Cable-ready high speed Internet
- Wooden floors throughout the living room, kitchen and all bathrooms
- Contemporary bathrooms with the finest fixtures
- Luxury lighting and hardware
- Large utility rooms with washer and dryer
- Patio or balcony with exterior storage space
From the instant you cross the gates, you will sense that this is no regular apartment community. Luxuriant landscaping and historic brick will arouse feelings of serenity. Be at peace at our stress-free pool-side, exercise at our on-site athletic facilities or enjoy quiet dining on your private balcony or patio.
Our apartment community features:
- Both two and three story buildings
- Professional and helpful management that is present on-site
- Signature landscape pool
- Stainless steel gas grill at the gazebo on the water
- 24-hour fitness club
- Children's recreational area
- High speed and cable-ready Internet
- Two community picnic areas, including BBQ
- Contemporary and current bathrooms with the finest fixtures
- On-site laundry facilities
- Numerous community parks nearby
- Incredibly beautiful location!
Call us today and schedule a visit today. This is affordable living at its finest.
The premier Apartment Community in Peterborough, Ontario.